Anyhow, here's what I came up with for the invites. Now I gotta get started on a few decorations!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Where in the world is Minnie Mouse?
I just got home from a long afternoon of searching for birthday party decorations for Karlie's 1st birthday party. Yay, right? No. I am so disappointed! She loves the hot dog song on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so we want to have a Minnie Mouse party. She's going to wear Kadence's Minnie Mouse costume from two Halloween's ago. The costume is red, and Minnie's new look on the show is pink. I knew I'd be faced with a challenge finding matching invites and decorations, but I thought for sure I could find some stickers or posters with the classic Minnie look and create something from them. No. No. No. Not only did I not find anything with Minnie in her red dress, the only Minnie I found at all was invites. Everything else is Mickey. Or Mickey and Minnie. Or Mickey and Donald. Or Donald by himself. Or Goofy by himself. No balloons with Minnie. No Napkins. No plates. No goodie bags. Poor Minnie. She used to be so popular, and now she's nowhere to be found.
Anyhow, here's what I came up with for the invites. Now I gotta get started on a few decorations!

Anyhow, here's what I came up with for the invites. Now I gotta get started on a few decorations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment